Tofu Beet Salad
YIELD: about 6.5 cups
- 1 package Mori-Nu Silken Tofu Organic
- 2 1/2 cups arugula
- 2 medium beets, cooked and peeled
- 1/2 small head radicchio, torn or chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- Salad dressing of choice
- Carefully cut tofu into cubes of desired size.
- Cut beets into chunks or slices depending on preference.
- Assemble salad by layering arugula, beets, radicchio, and walnuts, then top with tofu cubes.
- Drizzle with salad dressing or serve with dressing on the side.
- Mori-Nu Silken Tofu is ready to eat out of the box with no pressing required. Simply drain any excess liquid from the box before using.
- Don't like walnuts? Try pecans instead!
- Balsamic vinaigrette goes very well with the flavors in this recipe.
PRODUCTS USED FOR THE RECIPE