Chocolate Cinnamon French Silk Tartes
YIELD: 6 servings
- 1 package Mori-Nu Silken Tofu Firm
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp high quality ground cinnamon
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 6 individual graham cracker shells
- 6 gingersnap cookies, crushed
- In a blender, combine tofu, sugars, cocoa powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and melted chocolate. Process until smooth.
- Pour chocolate tofu mixture into the graham cracker shells. Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours to allow the mixture to solidify.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle tops of the tartes with crushed gingersnaps.
PRODUCTS USED FOR THE RECIPE
Leave a comment