Green Goddess Tofu Dip
YIELD: 4-6 servings
- 1/2 half package Mori-Nu Silken Tofu Soft
- 1 poblano pepper, fire roasted and seeded, skinned
- 1 avocado, pit removed, flesh removed
- 2 scallions, grilled
- 1 oz fresh basil, a handful
- 1 oz fresh cilantro, optional, a handful
- 1 tbsp Mike’s Hot Honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp soybean oil
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 4 cups favorite salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup yellow peppers, sliced
- 1 cup fresh sweet corn, cooked, sliced off the ear
- Grilled or toasted sliced baguettes
- In a blender, add all dressing ingredients; blend until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, add favorite greens, dress with dressing.
- On a serving platter, add dressed greens, top with tomato, yellow peppers and sweet corn. Serve with grilled toast points.
PRODUCTS USED FOR THE RECIPE