Chocolate Silk Pie
YIELD : 9" pie
- 26 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 package Mori-Nu Plus Fortified Tofu
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Whipped cream
- Shaved chocolate
- In a food processor, pulse chocolate sandwich cookies to a fine crumb.
- In a medium bowl, mix crumbs with sugar and melted butter until well-incorporated.
- Pour crumb mixture into a 9-inch pie pan and press evenly to form a crust. Use the flat bottom of a measuring cup to press down on the crumbs to create a tightly packed crust.
- Chill crust in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- In a blender, combine all filling ingredients and blend until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Pour filling into chilled crust and refrigerate overnight until set.
- Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate before serving.
- Make this pie even better by adding fresh, sliced strawberries on top!
- PLANT-BASED: In addition to using plant-based butter and plant-based whipped cream, make sure to use plant-based chocolate, as some chocolates do contain milk.
- GLUTEN-FREE: We made this with gluten-free chocolate sandwich cookies! Mori-Nu Plus Fortified Tofu is Certified Gluten Free. Check labels on other ingredients.