YIELD : 2 cups
- 1/2 package Mori-Nu Plus Fortified Tofu (refrigerate remaining tofu)
- 1 cup strong coffee (4 tbsp coffee grounds to 8 oz water)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-3 tbsp granulated sugar, or to taste
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
- Prepare coffee.
- In a blender, add tofu, cocoa powder, sugar, and prepared coffee, then blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 mugs.
- Top with optional whipped cream and cocoa powder or marshmallows.
- Recipe can be halved or doubled.
- For that rich "coffee shop" taste, make sure to use good quality coffee and cocoa powder.
- For a less intense mocha, use less coffee grounds and/or less cocoa powder, or add ice for a cold version!
- For extra hot mocha or if using refrigerated or cold tofu, heat mocha in microwave-safe mugs prior to adding toppings.
- PLANT-BASED: Make sure to use plant-based whipped cream and plant-based marshmallows!
- GLUTEN-FREE: All of these ingredients can be found in a gluten-free version. Mori-Nu Plus Fortified Tofu is Certified Gluten Free!