Edamame Matcha "Latte"
1 package Mori-Nu Edamame Flavored Silken Tofu, Firm
3 tbsp granulated sugar
2 tsp matcha green tea powder
3/4 cup hot water
Matcha powder to sprinkle
1. In a small bowl, add matcha powder and sugar, then whisk in hot water until dissolved.
2. Into a blender, add tofu and matcha tea mixture, then blend until smooth with no lumps.
3. Pour over ice into 2 glasses.
4. Top with optional whipped cream, fruit garnish, and a sprinkle of matcha powder.
- The water should be hot but not boiling, otherwise the matcha tea powder can become bitter.
- Try blending with ice cubes for a frozen slushy version!
- PLANT-BASED: Mori-Nu Edamame Flavored Silken Tofu Firm takes the place of milk in this recipe and provides the creamy taste and texture. Just make sure to choose a plant-based whipped cream for the topping.
- GLUTEN-FREE: Our tofu products are all Certified Gluten Free! Please check labels on other ingredients.
PRODUCTS USED FOR THE RECIPE